Saturday, May 12, 2012

TOJam: And so, the madness begins

As May 11th draws to a close (it's 11:45pm local Toronto time as of this writing), we've decided that the best(?) thing to do is to stay and work all night, through the night.

As we continue to work late into the night, I've realized that since it'll take me 1 1/2 to 2 hours to get home, and I have to come back into town in about 8 hours (4 hours travel and 4 hours of sleep), I'm just better off staying all night.

We'll see how the night goes...

It'll either be brilliantly productive, or a hilarious decent into madness.

Art is still being produced (and even drawing some outside attention!), the programmers are working through engine issues, and I'm finalizing screen layouts, working on documentation and researching some useful tools to make some beautiful 8-bit music.

Hopefully that second will come along, just in time...

No comments:

Post a Comment